domenica 20 dicembre 2020

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFTS

 

 


 

Here we are! Christmas Eve is around the corner !!! : D
I'm yet super excited and can't wait for!
But… How are you with Christmas gifts? Have you already finished or are you still looking for the last ones? 
This year ( for the first time ever) I’ve entirely did my shopping online, so it was quickier and easier than ever ... and luckily I have just finished it!
all the presents are already wrapped and ready to be put under the Xmas Tree (well,  not exactly, I still have to put the cards with the names: once I have forgotten them and there was a moment of panic... but I learned the lesson ! ) !
Anyway do not misunderstand me, I love to do real shopping (usually) , but, really, during the Christmas period among a sea of ​​people , the shops messed up and the pressure of needing to find the right gift in a pretty short time, it becomes more like a nightmare. 
Luckily they invented online shopping, I admit that it gave me a great hand this year more than ever in this crazy moment! 
Anyway, while I was online looking for some nice and not too expensive e-shop where to find some gift, I came across CouponMeUp.com: a site in which you can found very useful coupons to save on your christmas gifts, no matter where you live!
In fact, these are the principal addresses for the site:
  • CouponMeUp.com.au
  • CouponMeUp.co.uk
  • CouponMeUp.co.nz
 
 

 
And, if this is not enough for you, take a look at AllCoupons.in, where you can find even more kinds of coupons!
 

From there to create a wish list with the items that I liked most in my fav shops was a second!
So check it out, I'm sure you will not be disappointed ! ;)

 

 


 

 

7 commenti:

  1. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing )

    RispondiElimina
  2. Nice post,
    will really be helpful in case I need
    some emergency gift buying.

    Happy Holidays!

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. La foto con la micia bianca mi ricorda la mia Neve, ma ottime idee anche per chi si riduce all'ultimo per lo shopping di Natale!!!

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...