mercoledì 26 gennaio 2011

hot ice

Dopo l'introduzione dei giorni precedenti, oggi vi posto qualche outfit "da neve" :)
Tranquille, sono tutti testati: tutti i capi che vi propongo li ho indossati quando sono andata sulla neve e vi posso garantire che sono caldi e comodi, l'ideale per trascorrere al meglio le vostre giornate "bianche"!
Spero che vi piacciano! ^^


After the the previous days introduction, today I want post some outfits " for snowtime" :)
They are all tested:
I have worn all pieces that I propose when I went skiing, and I can assure that they are warm and comfy, the best for enjoy your "white" days!
hope you enjoy! ^^





WHITE FUR

ZARA

BERSHKA

MALENE BIRGER

D&G

























 ROMANTIC PINK

BERSHKA






J BRAND

ALEXANDER MC QUEEN

UGG


MARC BY MARC JACOBS


JUICY COUTURE























...next: more outfits



 

16 commenti:

  1. so cute
    i want to dress like these to go skiing :)

    first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
    at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. i seriously want every single piece on this post haha!

    RispondiElimina
  3. il bellicciotto è bellissimo!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Che bel post... Ci hai fatto venire nostalgia per la neve... ;)

    Grazie per il tuo commento... continua a seguirci!

    http://lipsticksandties.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. ..la giacca di zara e il maglione di bershka sono adorabili..gli ugg fantastici
    ma gli stivali D&G ? <3<3<3
    choco

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ooh love these, the McQueen is my fav x

    RispondiElimina
  7. hey
    thank you so much

    http://marmeladenglas-momente.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  8. Thanks for your comments.

    I just followed your blog. I love the white fur coat however I can't wear one since it doesn't really snow in my place. :)

    thechyrelgomez.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. lovely post~ i like ur finds~ =) & ur header is pretty~

    following back ^^

    xoxo hitomineko xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  10. I love the high contrast of black and white in a winter look!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  11. Love the white fur and the leggings so much but I could choose more items from this selection!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Bellissimo post! Stupendi i maglioncini!
    Passa da me se ti va!

    RispondiElimina
  13. cappottino bianco e pellicciotto sono una spettacolo, con questi post fai proprio venir voglia di settimana bianca

    RispondiElimina
  14. What's up all, here every person is sharing these knowledge, so it's nice
    to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this website every day.


    my web page ... Simple stand mixers Plans Disclosed

    RispondiElimina
  15. A number of the other therapies prescribed for persistent back discomfort are as simple as strolling, swimming and performing back stretch physical exercises.
    Bend at the knees when picking something up as opposed to bending above.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: inversion table Review

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...